The eyes to the future
Next generation Camera and visual inspection systems
Visual Logging Platform
- E-line, slickline, coiled tubing and drill-pipe
- Easy to convert from Memory to Surface read-out
Image optimization and measurement
- Cloud based measurement tools and filters available for user
Unique 180°/365° field of view
- Full wellbore scanning
- Continuous downward and lateral sight coverage
- Zoom, pan and tilt in real-time and in recorded images
Cloud based storing and sharing
- Easy to share and interact in recorded image data
Images while pumping
- Unique dome and nozzle design ensure no image distortion
- Quality images at pump rates up to 2,5bbl/min
- Typically used for Coil Tubing and Drill pipe Operations
Dynamic camera interface
- Live image tagging, zoom, pan and tilt functions
Hemispheric sapphire dome
- Enables continuous sideview
- Enables well objects proximity viewing
- Allows access through solids
>>> Download the WELLCAM® Spesifications
An inspection system for Subsea Completion and P&A activities
The Vision ReadyCAM® GO is a new and helicopter transportable version of our Vision ReadyCAM® solution for inspections of subsea equipment. It is run on wire or pipe.
The Vision ReadyCAM® GO is mostly used to inspect the hanger area before running completion strings, inspect cleanness inside the BOP after milling operations, check BOP ram seal conditions, valve positions, identify foreign objects, leaks, damages or obstructions.
The Vision ReadyCAM® is a Camera combined with a multi-mode hoisting winch use for inspection of subsea completions or P&A activities. They system can be run in hole directly, or with a drill pipe adapter allowing circulation.
The Vision ReadyCAM® is mostly used to verify cleanness of hanger area before running completion, verify cleanness in BOP after milling operations, visual confirmation of equipment status and identifying abnormalities.
Flexible Riser Inspection
The camera is pumped through the flexible riser from a floating production platform and down to the template at seabed.
The Vision FlexCAM® includes a hoisting winch, camera and pressure control equipment rated to 390 bar allowing inspection in one riser whilst oil and gas production may continue uninterrupted in the parallel riser.
- No need for disconnecting Production Riser at Seabed
- Uninterrupted production from parallel riser during Inspection
- Full Zoom, Pan and Tilt control in stored image data for later offline inspection and comparison
- Tailor Made Pig assembly for 5D bend and water bypass
- “Digital Removal” of particles in contaminated water to obtain good quality images
History and mission
Since then, Vision iO has gradually become one of the most exiting and innovative suppliers of Camera and visual logging technology in the industry.
Our technology is based on years of continuous Research and Development, and cooperation with large Oil Operators and services providers.
We are fast growing with more than 16 Partners Worldwide. Some Partners take care of their local market, others are active in a great number of locations and markets.
Today we have proven our technology in more than 25 countries, and we have performed several hundred jobs. We take great pride in what we do, and highly appreciate Customers and Partners appraising our technology.
We will be the preferred visual inspection provider in the Oil, Gas & Geothermal market.
We will provide unique images to our customers by combining digital imagery components with the most advanced image optimization algorithms.
Our Core values
We are Dedicated
We always strive for Quality
We are Flexible
We are Innovative
How we work
Our business model
We provide our technology through carefully selected Partners all over the World.
If you want to become a Partners, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you want to use our technology, please contact one of our Partners in your market, or VIO directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do to protect people, environment and equipment
We continually seek to create a safe and efficient workplace where there are no accidents, injuries or losses. We deliver technology and our services at the agreed time and place without risk of accidents or damage to health and the environment.
We provide our Partners with necessary equipment and training to deliver outstanding Camera services to our Customers.
We provide work processes, checklists and best practices to our Partners to improve work performance and risk management.
We all take care of each other and take pride in having created a good working environment.
We take responsibility for our own safety and our Partners safety through planning of operations and maintenance of our equipment.
We stop and react immediately to unsafe acts or conditions.
We do not cause harm to the environment.